As a prominent gateway to the Silicon Valley, the City of Milpitas’ Traffic Engineering section has an integral role in maintaining the City’s economic vitality and creating safe and livable neighborhoods that are pedestrian and multi-modal friendly. The Traffic Engineering sections provides the following services:
- Plan transportation improvements to accommodate exiting and future development.
- Seek and acquire local, county, regional, State and Federal funding for transportation projects.
- Assesses traffic impacts of new development proposals and determine mitigation measures.
- Evaluate and monitor the City’s transportation network.
- Public Outreach for major transportation projects.
To find out more about major transportation construction work in the City of Milpitas click on any of the links.
|Veteran Street Name Sign Deployment|
|BART to Milpitas, San Jose, and Santa Clara project|
|Main Street Plan Line Study|
Plan for the Roads Ahead: