The City of Los Angeles Transportation (LADOT) currently operates the second largest fleet in Los Angeles County. LADOT’s transit fleet serves approximately 30 million passenger boardings per year.
Six quick bus routes through Downtown depart every five to 15 minutes between 5:50 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays, and every six to 20 minutes between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Route A – Little Tokyo to City West
- Route B – Chinatown to Financial District
- Route D – Union Station to South Park
- Route E – City West to Fashion District
- Route F – Financial District to Exposition Park/USC
DASH also Serves:
- Beachwood Canyon
- Boyle Heights/East LA
- Chesterfield Square
- Downtown Los Angeles
- El Sereno/City Terrace
- Highland Park/Eagle Rock
- Hollywood/West Hollywood
- Lincoln Heights/Chinatown
- Los Feliz
- Panorama City/Van Nuys
- Pico Union/Echo Park
- San Pedro
- Southeast Los Angeles
- Van Nuys/Studio City
- Wilshire Center/Koreatown
LADOT offers stress-free, reliable bus service to Downtown Los Angeles in the morning and back in the afternoon from communities reaching from the beach cities to the San Fernando Valley.
For more information, visit the DASH website.